Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Would you still like my JESUS if you were promised Joy & Pain “HIS”



Two people came to JESUS, and asked if they could reign with HIM, one on the left and the other on the right, and JESUS said


39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized: Luke 10:39


The same drink that JESUS promises the Sons of Zebedee, was the same cup he did not want to drink, where he prayed GOD to let the cup pass over HIM.



39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. Matthew 26:39


There is a price to pay to be a part of HIM, I won’t try and sugarcoat and tell you things, that will make the pain feel faint, because its actually the joy of the Faith, the Yoke of CHRIST that we can bear, I want it and desire it Paul says here

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10

There is no promise for no pain when you enlist to be a soldier, your heart is prepared for the worst, also for the victory as well, because we are all here for a course! The victory is real and awesome, but the pain is for sure but it’s the beauty of the life style we chose! #Christianity

Prayer Point

LORD help ride with YOU all my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:29-30



No comments:

Post a Comment