Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Resurrection Power is already in you... “Resurrection”




That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10

It’s being for a while now where all I desire is just to see JESUS, I have felt HIM, heard HIM, seen HIS miraculous works, but all I have desired in my conscious walk with GOD, its for HIM to come into the room. I have heard many great ministers of GOD talk about seeing JESUS. As I was pondering on this and talking with myself, the HOLY SPIRIT gave me an illustration to prove that I have seen HIM. HE said your heart you can feel it beat, you can see it work, by pumping blood around your body, you can see and feel its functions all around you, but you don’t need to have it in your hands to see it before you know you have one. You cannot deny the existence of your heart in you, because if you don’t have one you will die, so would you claim you don’t have a heart because you haven’t held it? Seeing its effects, is believing you have one.  



29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, andyet have believed. John 20:29

Laminin is a Cross shaped protein, as you get well acquainted with science you will know that for every organism to exist, it is because of the proteins in the cells, well Laminin is a protein in the cell of humans that holds everything together. Without this protein the cell won’t function.

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Romans 8:11

As Christians we always feel, that the best place to see and feel GOD is only in the church, and we feel the awe of GOD with the Pastors and worship leaders. The truth is GOD is everywhere in everyone at every time. When GOD spoke to various people in the Bible, it didn’t always happen in the church, GOD mostly performed HIS miracles outside the church.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

GOD is everywhere, and HE is in you at all times, accepting CHRIST in your heart, is like being aware of your human body and acknowledging that you have to take good care of it. GOD has always being in you, before you were ever born, HE goes wherever you go, HE holds your life in HIS hands, HE is in you, there is no way anyone can get rid of HIM, HE is in Heaven, Earth and in Hell!

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. Psalm 139:7-8

The Resurrection Power of JESUS is in you already, but you need to know what you have and how to use it, Paul makes an earnest  cry to know JESUS more, to know HIM is to know you, with that protein in you, means HE is in you but you just need to know, and you need to spend the rest of your life knowing. To get a direction on howto know HIM click this link

Prayer Point


LORD help me know YOU, more, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment