Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Can I really love you like that? "Fellowship"



I’m tired she said, I’m not looking forward for this vacation, this cruise is going to take a huge toll on me. I just got to meet this woman for less than 5 minutes and she was crying her heart out. Her husband got disabled with spinal injury, for about a couple years now, and she has to be the heavy lifter, and the part that kills her is knowing he sees himself as less a man that can’t do the things he wants to for his family.


That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10



****It comes at a cost to really stick with you to the end, to put up with your bad habits, criticism, especially when I begin to look bad, leaving you just seems so good right now thanks and goodbye.***


To know JESUS is also be tagged as a fool and a bad person sometimes, the disciples deserted JESUS when HE was to be crucified, Peter denied him 3 times, in planning on living for JESUS there are the suffering moments that you have to “fellowship” with, Job, Joseph, Moses, Abraham, Daniel and many more in the Bible put up with the ugly and good.


****Thank you guys for always still reading these posts even when there are a lot of typos here and there, thank you for fellowshipping in my suffering. P.S*** Can you let me know the grammar errors in a post and I can fix them Love you, also pray that I get an editor, (it’s expensive) Thanks.


Prayer Points

LORD help me stick with you through the thick and thin, AMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment