Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

I’m going to own up to it! “I love the embarrassment” “of”




I was volunteering in this place and we were giving scenarios of how to handle our daily activities, then as we were doing this, a girl try to  over explain a situation and interlocked her arm into mine, and I quickly made a goofy face, like I was astound by the fact a girl will put her arm into  mine. One of the guys looking who didn’t really know me just went off saying, Light got freaked out that a girl touched him, he made it sound like I was this super religious person, and I don’t know how to handle just a casual joke! Or I maybe don’t like girls! Well for those who knew me well and those who didn’t they all knew my story, and they all knew I’m a virgin without telling, and as a guy they will always take a shot at you when they can, I have experienced this my whole life so I’m used to it up to the fact that I enjoy it, I use it to share my Faith. I even begin to feel uncomfortable when I’m no longer ridiculed for my faith, as my America friends will put it “I’m very religious”, you just need to spend a few minutes with me to find out. There has being quite a number of times I have been called to order, which is fine, I can’t keep calm about my JESUS, I Guess that’s why I write about HIM!


That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10



Being a part of JESUS comes with quite a number of embarrassments, where you just don’t fit in with others and you don’t desire what they do. Well as a Christian if you fit with the world your Faith is to be questioned, but we are not here for that today!
To know JESUS is also to stand tall with all the embarrassments that come with it, it’s just sometimes it comes with trials, tribulations and even Death!
Prayer Point
JESUS help my heart to be proud of YOU, at all cost!





No comments:

Post a Comment