Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Do you know the power that comes with knowing JESUS… “Power”

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10


I went to this yearly conference at the headquarters in Ilorin Kwara State by my Home church,  Rhema Chapel, and one of the speakers spoke so richly about the “Manifest Power of GOD”, and how he and his family have never had any cause to go to the hospital other than to birth the children and  immunize them.



Like a young hearted Christian,I put my faith to the test. I was sick a couple days later and I tried  just to use scriptures, and it worked! I used to be a regular visitor  to the hospital but GOD stepped in….

Having JESUS! Also means having HIS Power! Are you enjoying your benefits as a Christian?

Prayer Point

LORD help me exploit the full potentials of being a Christian, IN JESUS Name Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment