Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

Would you say no to JESUS… Pushing against the Facts



“May”

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10
.
.


It’s quite astonishing when people say GOD was the one who started slavery! They refer to Exodus 21. People also talk about if there really is a GOD why would HE allow evil, like natural disasters take and ruin people’s lives?

These questions with sufficient evidence and many more, will make you question your faith!

Here is my reply I love GOD too much to turn aside, I have experienced so much Grace and Favor that I know that my GOD is a loving GOD!
I don’t care what facts they present I will follow HIM blindly!!! HE is too real for me to turn aside!
.
.
As for all the scenarios they keep presenting, have you seen the way people keep winning against GOD? And how people live daily without acknowledging the Existence of the all knowing and powerful GOD! I may not have all the answers for all their questions! GOD is just too real for we as Christians  to walk away from HIM! And Again HE is GOD! HE does as HE Pleases and no one can question HIM!
.
.

Prayer Point

LORD thank YOU for the reality of YOU in my life.

LORD help me trust you beyond the walls that want to come in between my FAITH in YOU
.
.
#GOD #JESUS #HOLYSPIRIT


No comments:

Post a Comment