Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

What’s your make up? “Conformable” Phil 3:10 #Lent




 I try to listen to people and hear what they are made of, when you take time to listen to some folks, you hear about movies, music, sports, family and many more. If You want to get a deeper perception of them, try to hear their initial reaction when something bad happens and you begin to hear them cuss, and they apologize and you question where did that come from?

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10




I remember teaching a Sunday school class where the children where saying they would gladly die for JESUS than to deny their faith. And I explained you can’t die for the one you don’t know, like a mother would not donate her kidneys for a child she barely knows, my encouragement to them was to know JESUS more by spending time with HIM.

Paul wants to know JESUS more even to the finite details, which includes death. JESUS invited all HIS disciples to follow HIM and know HIM, but when it came to death they all ran away! It takes a lot to want to die for JESUS, but when love has over taken your heart “To live will be CHRIST To die will be Gain” Amen!

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 2:21

Prayer Point

LORD that my Heart Be Conformable to your ways, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!


Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:29-30 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment