Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

It’s a reconstruction project by the way “Made” Phil 3:10 #Lent



Bible reading “Finish it in a Year”,  Prayer time “Pray Always”, Give “Give 10% Of what you earn”  ***Lets not forget the sowing here and there****, Serve in the Church by  being available to help here or there, love those that hate you, Sacrifice your everything for JESUS, and the list just keeps going on and on!!! The expectations of being a Christian sometimes seems enormous, tedious and maybe burdensome, but truth be told it’s a requirement.

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10




I heard in the first few weeks in being a soldier you’re broken down, and then remade, they take out the human, and instill the soldier, so you’re not afraid of death, but embrace it. That’s why during the process of training people quit, because they can’t either let go of themselves or embrace the tasks of being a Soldier.

Christianity doesn’t come without its responsibilities, but what will really keep you going is the Love and Faith. Medical student here go to school for about 10 years, with intense exams after exams, and someone once said, “you have to love it 😍! Enough to stick to the very end!”

In my little time on earth, I have seen people walk away from the Faith, because of the responsibilities that come with it. The Christian Faith remolds you, and in that process you realize a part of you is dying always, a new you is birth within, then you have to make up your mind on who you want to be at the end…..

Prayer Point

LORD help me to love the process of being a Christian.


29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:29-30

No comments:

Post a Comment