Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Can your heart break for what breaks mine…. JESUS asks…



A couple students were shot and killed, some in critical condition as a shooter ran into the school gunning people down, we don’t know the reason why but the shooter was arrested and will be questioned!


In just about 25 states in 2008 in the U.S, 1 million babies were aborted, we don’t know why, but this situation is still rampant till today!
Please understand that when you see people being killed without reason it’s the same with abortions.

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10



Here is another shocking report, I went to a Family conference in a state capitol, where the organizers were trying to encourage the citizens and law makers to stand against abortion of babies, one person came up with a statistic stating.\, there are about  400,000 positions needed to be filled in companies, and there is no one to do so! It will surprise that the number of abortions done by the same state from the time abortions have being legalized over 400,000 babies have been aborted in the 45 years period!
  “Sufferings” GOD took time to make people in his image, and people due to selfish desires think its up to them to determine who lives and who doesn’t. GOD wants stop it but HE can, but cannot go against human will of choice, HIS heart breaks daily as we destroy HIS IMAGE. We all say its senseless to see people get killed without reason, it’s the same way GOD feels when abortion occurs.


And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. Ezekiel  22:30

People always say GOD doesn’t need anyone, truth be told, there is no scripture that says GOD doesn’t need man, if he never needed us why did he create us? GOD has a need for people


I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. Acts 13:22 King James Version (KJV)

The Bible always talks about GOD finding one person to do HIS will. To fellowship in GOD’S suffering, is for “your heart to beat for HIS heart beats for”, GOD wants HIS babies saved, go out there and stand against abortions. But above all GOD wants souls to be saved, go out there and save souls from hell!

Prayer Point

LORD let my heart live after YOUR heart desire.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:29-30


No comments:

Post a Comment