Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

GOD is still manifesting “The”



That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10


As I was thinking on it and the promise I made to myself for growth spiritually, to step out as young minister and preach  on the train  πŸš‚ 🚊 ride to Denver, I looked at my audience and I saw they were young people the supposed millennials, and I decided to preach the message of hope… That GOD can make dreams come true and HE is our hope in this world…



As I was specific with the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT, so is the way GOD is always specific with HIS Power, HE makes no mistake, HE is peculiar about what HE wants to accomplish in our lives… In here HIS Resurrection power is being made manifest… In a world where the Christian Faith is questioned… Is the Resurrection Power Of CHRIST in anyway manifesting itself in this time and age? The Truth is, it is, but it’s usually made manifest in the lives people that  seek the LORD…

There is a young girl  Nia Cerise who is in her 20’s in England, came from a broken home, became wayward sought attention in boys, did not mind being the side chick of guys, danced in clubs, in Of her testimonies online she showed a video of her where a girl calls her an  aunty that could teach her all the dirty dance moves…..  But when GOD got a hold of her she leads revivals for young people on campuses across the UK, she is one of the People that fueled the fire in me to do “public preaching”. She goes around in public preaching, healing and raising a generation of young people to serve the LORD she does this online as well on YouTube “Crowned in Faith” Twitter and Instagram as Nia Cerise… (To understand the How the power of Resurrection works check previous write ups)

Nia Cerise Life was once dead then the Power Of Resurrection Of JESUS stepped in and she came alive!

Prayer Point

LORD let your Resurrection Power be mad manifest in my life, IN JESUS Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment