Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

“Know”


Everyone knows the taste of water, no one needs to explain it to you. When it’s splashed on you, you know, when it hits your taste buds you know, when it’s running through the taps, you know. You just know water 💦 when you see, feel, hear or drink it! But how do you know GOD? Can you tell when something is about HIM?!
.
As we tackle this scripture before Easter, we will define the “Know”



That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:10
.
.
As we were drawing close to the Super Bowl finals, I taught the Patriots will win, but I kept on hearing the testimonies of the Eagles, I taught it was just their quarter back that was a Christian, I said “it’s just that generic Christian in the team that loves JESUS”, it didn’t stop there the team does Bible Study regularly, some team mates got baptized in the team building, they talked about discipling people for JESUS, I said to myself that this is GOD this people will win! And they did, I could feel GOD’S presence was with them..

The photo above was right before the final!
.
You need to know GOD and what HE stands for,  so you won’t be moving against HIM. You need to know where GOD is and is not, so you move your life according to HIS will… More time with HIM will explain the mystery of HIS decisions to your heart! You should know the will of GOD, it starts with the Bible though read it more than ever! Catch the previous series on @Light_BlessingForever
.
.
 Prayer Point

LORD Thank YOU for being available to my Heart

LORD help me Live my life’s decisions according to YOUR WILL, IN JESUS MAME AMEN

LORD that I may know YOU MORE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
.
.

.
#GOD #JESUS#HOLYSPIRIT

No comments:

Post a Comment