Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Keep going For the People



It was the first time something like this was done, a group of people coming together to  sing songs only written by them! That was the goal, we were all teenagers no one had a clue on how to write a song or what it took, I started it and just needed to trust GOD with the zeal to keep going. I was the one who called everyone to come together and we would only perform songs originally sourced from us, there were times we sang or played around with songs by other people, but we mostly did ours. Well I started the band during a school break, for it to keep going, I   had to keep showing up and taking up shows, and hooking us up with talents that would promote us as much as possible! I was a student earning no money, that went to college 3 hours away from my band. And it was just not a band, but a group of people finding their relationship in JESUS through music ministry, so it meant a lot for us to keep going.
In a world of finding joy through worldly things, we found joy in seeing our talents were valued and appreciated! I had to keep making the trip, for almost all the weekends in my school year, it cost me everything, but it was for a group of people and me, learning our left from our right in JESUS! We studied the Bible, prayed and fasted together as much as we ministered! The group was a steady place of trust and love for some people compared to what they had back home. With my relationship with JESUS, I wasn’t doing all the struggle for us to make it big, but for us to have a fundamental trust and faith in GOD, that we can do anything!! I'm proud today of the members of the group are doing inside and outside music, they are making strides the best way they can! GOD BLESS

People are important, try your best to minister as much as GOD enables you to. Mark 6:34; 45-46

When he went ashore he saw a great crowd, and he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. And he began to teach them many things. - Mark 6:34

Prayer Point

LORD give me the Grace to keep going, where necessary, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.



Get the best out of your life with the help of JESUS…
Get closer to HIM today by clicking this link. http://bit.ly/1Ehhg8I

GOD BLESS YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment