Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

People Matter…




I was short on time and I needed to get quite a number of things done, but I needed to be there for this person, and pray with him. I have been pushing this task aside for far too long and it was time for me to get busy, like every other minister I put aside my life for his, prayed for him and encouraged him. Don’t ask me how many times this has happened, but one thing I have always found out is, GOD takes care of everything else as you put HIM and HIS work first.



GOD has given us all the ability to minister in one way or another, and the opportunity will always present itself, take time out to be there for people, especially people who are in need of your gift.
Always have the heart of compassion when the occasion presents itself.


When he went ashore he saw a great crowd, and he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. And he began to teach them many things. Mark 6;34
45 Immediately he made his disciples get into the boat and go before him to the other side, to Bethsaida, while he dismissed the crowd. 46 And after he had taken leave of them, he went up on the mountain to pray. Mark 6:34;45-46

And never forget to rest, its vital, take time out to stay away from everything and rejuvenate, as you see JESUS do the same thing here, after ministering HE took time out to be alone with GOD! 

Prayer Point

GOD thank you for the ministry you have given me, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

GOD help me to have a heart of compassion to the people around me and provide me with the Wisdom to know when to rest and spend time alone with you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
  

Get the best out of your life with the help of JESUS…
Get closer to HIM today by clicking this link. http://bit.ly/1Ehhg8I

GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment