Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

You need your #Faith, for that is what can make you whole. Mark 5:34




34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
Mark 5:34 King James Version (KJV)

I was going through something, believing GOD for a breakthrough, and it just felt like the opposite was happening as I was trying. The HOLY SPIRIT, said to me in a small still voice, " IT IS FIRST IMPOSSIBLE, BEFORE IT BECOMES POSSIBLE". And I was remembered all that had happened to me before, because I going through a major breakthrough in my life. Why is it first impossible? First it is a time to demonstrate to you how difficult or hard the situation is, and to prove that you can only achieve progress by the power of a living GOD.... Don't let life scare you with all the issues going on that you cannot progress or go beyond where you are or you cannot be healed or have your heart desires.... Just have #Faith that JESUS is unfailing and HE will see you through... In the text above, the woman with the issue of blood, was made whole because she had FAITH, she held on that JESUS will heal her. She had blood flowing through her for 12 years, seeing JESUS she believed HE would heal her, with JESUS healing he said "Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole"  Read Mark 5:25-34

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37 King James Version (KJV)



A #true and #sincere #relationship helps you to know what to say, and how to address every issue! #Bible #reading, #prayer, #worship and #fasting gets your Spirit on the right course with GOD, to hear HIM clearly.
Be a better Christian today! Get closer to HIM today by clicking this link. http://bit.ly/1Ehhg8I



 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  John 14:14

LORD THANK YOU FOR HOW YOU HAVE HELPED ME THUS FAR, , IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

LORD as I have #Faith in you help my unbelief, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!

Click for full post and subscribe
http://christtiann.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment