Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

Speak with insight from the #HOLYSPIRIT



Speak With Insight From The #HOLYSPIRIT

He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Proverbs 17:27

Be careful with your #Speech. I have realized that when speaking with people, GOD stops me in my tracks and tells me not to say this, or I should ask about certain things in a different format. The necessary part about talking, or being required to say something, is to say the #Right thing that makes a whole lot of sense and everyone including you appreciates it. I have witnessed this countless number of times when THE HOLY SPIRIT ministers to me on what to say.

A true and sincere relationship helps you to know what to say, and how to address every issue! Bible reading, prayer, worship and fasting gets your Spirit on the right course with GOD; to hear HIM clearly.

Be a better Christian today! Get closer to HIM today by clicking this link. http://bit.ly/1Ehhg8I

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point: 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  John 14:14

LORD, put your SPIRIT IN ME to help me speak the right words all the time, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

45 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
Psalm 45:1 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN


GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment