Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

Dear Christian Work Hard….



Dear Christian, Work Hard.

Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.
Proverbs 20:13 King James Version (KJV)

Well, you have to wake up to the reality at a point in your life realizing that life is not a fantasy, work has to be done, and sleep has to be put aside.

Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
Proverbs 6:10 King James Version (KJV)

Hard work pays, GOD recognizes and blesses it. As a Christian, you have to be hard working.

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Colossians 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

When you work hard, you can achieve the success that you have always wanted. You cannot do it on your own; you will always need GOD'S help, but you have to play your part as a Christian.

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Romans 9:16 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point: If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD, give me the strength and #Grace to be hard working, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

Get the best out of your life with the help of JESUS (James 4:8)…

Get closer to HIM today by clicking this link. http://bit.ly/1Ehhg8I

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment